Friday 24 April 2009

Day 22

Gah, I'm losing track of the days and the time and the money...I should rename this blog...my shambles of a life in Japan.

So, I'm updating this after a long day 23 so be patient with me if I forget stuff or make gramatical or spelling errors.

Actually, I'm a little bit stumped as to what I did today. I wrote about the government building right? I'm sure I did. I think it's likely I didn't do anything before school today other than homework and school was boring as ever. I like the teacher we have on Thursdays but I think she's the least useful in terms of actually teaching us anything. She makes us do crappy things like miming verbs so the rest of the class can guess or drawing posters (which was fun...sumo Nino) but it was a waste of good learning time. I can't say anything too bad about her though because she's a) really nice b) bought us sweets and c) an Arashi fan and all those things equal merit points with me.

After school however, I do recall what we did. Daniel-san and I went to Shinjuku to book our table at Alcatraz ER (more on that for Day 23) and to eat sushi. Booking the restaurant turned out to be somewhat problematic however as we didn't know where it was and we couldn't find anywhere with internet access to check the website. As it turns out we couldn't find it because it was in Shibuya rather than Shinjuku. Doh!

And then we went for sushi. Just one of those cheap and cheerful conveyor belt places. Daniel doesn't like fish but was happy to give it a go in the name of Japan. I was proud of him. That scallop thing looked vile. You should have had more square egg :)

And that was that. Found the UniQlo that was having it's grand opening sale on Friday whilst we were there which was a bonus. Then home, 90210 (because I'm that sad) and then bed.

No comments: