Wednesday 22 April 2009

Day 21

Wow, 3 weeks already. Only another 9 to go haha! The though of a real pizza or real chips or something not tea flavoured being only 9 weeks away hehe.

Anyways, the day began early. Daniel-san wanted to visit the Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building as they have a viewing platform. It's one stop away from school and it's free so I tagged along. I was hoping to see Mount Fuji as it was a beautiful day but kami-sama was not playing ball today and all I saw was clouds. Maybe another day. It was a good morning all the same. I ate coffee flavoured melon pan (say it with me now...om nom nom), drank sugarlicious grape Fanta and talked Shirley Bassey. Oh yes we did!

Then it was off to school where we found a sad Nino-san. His bank card has stopped working due to the metallic strip maybe being faulty so for at least 2 days he has had no money. He seemed pretty down so I lent him a few thousand yen and we got some lunch. Noodle pancake was my choice and it was not good :( Fingers crossed poor Sailor Nino gets his money problems sorted.

School was pretty good today. I can actually say that I understood everything. As always there was hiragana practice which is easy and useful. We also learned a few things about the past present and future tenses and also how to ask some questions about doing stuff. Ishoni, kohi o nomimasen ka? We even managed a lesson related conversation about Yokohama on Saturday. I think Rosanna-san may come with me so it'll be cool to a) have company and b) have different company. She's a nice girl so it'll be good to spend some time getting to know her. I hope that maybe Nino-san will come with us also but it depends on if he can fix his money problems.

Once school was out I went to Harajuku looking for a Golden Week fish but I couldn't find one. Ken-san says they sell them in Tokyo City but it's a long way to go for a fish. Harajuku is covered by my commuter pass so it didn't cost me anything to go there to look. Maybe tomorrow if I can get up early enough to get my homework done, I'll go for a look in Shinjuku. If I don't find a fish, I'm going to go in Uniqlo and buy clothes. Actually, no, I think there's a sale on Friday in Uniqlo as they have a new store opening in Shinjuku so I'll go blow money then. Tomorrow I will do homework, read more Eon and do laundry. Huzzah! I think also we'll go for sushi as it's on Daniel-san's list.

No comments: