Sunday 12 April 2009

Day 11

Today I did nothing. That's not true, I did some studying and I watched some tv and I went to Shinjuku to buy some books and postcards but really it amounts to nothing so I thought today I'd post a little about how I'm feeling rather than what I've been doing.

I feel...
  • Tired
  • Homesick
  • Lost in the crowd
  • In need of an Onsen
  • Like I'm spending too much
  • Happy in the sun
  • Sick of trains
  • That I'm not learning enough
  • Happy to receive my Easter cards
  • Full of kitkat and Easter Bunny
  • VERY annoyed at the poor internet status at J&F Warabi today
  • In need of some vegetables or a nice Sunday dinner
  • Like I'm losing weight despite living on fried food and sugar...probably because I've walked so much this last 10 days.
Tomorrow we have our welcome ceremony. I have no idea what it intails but we have to go. I'll probably use the early finish to get some study done, maybe in Yoyogi so I can enjoy the sunshine. It's meant to be getting colder and windier by the weekend so must take advantage whilst I can :(

I'm hoping to go to Kamakura on the weekend. I'm pretty sick of all the people in Tokyo. It's fun here and I like cities but this city is just too big for me. I'm craving quiet and peacefulness. Alas, I dont think it's achievable because the only time I can go anywhere, the Tokyoites can go too so it's the same everywhere. Maybe, if I can get this bloody internet to work, I can find a river close by. It would be nice to find somewhere I can hide from the world but not be cooped up in this little square room.

Ok, I'm gonna do a bit more study now and then maybe watch more Elfen Lied.

Happy Easter to everyone! Thanks so much for the cards and pictures. *hugs to Susie*

TTFN
xx

No comments: