Sunday 24 May 2009

Day 51

My apologies once again for the late updates. I've been rather sick this week, possibly with swine flu, more likely with regular flu or a chest infection. I jokingly said I had swine flu because, you know, it's funny, but I think some people actually think I might have it and I'm definatly getting some wierd vibes from my fellow guesthouse lodgers. Ah well, whether it's pig flu or just the regular kind, I've been rather unwell but I'm sure I'll get over it.


So back to day 51....Friday. Began the day with school. Popped in to reception to process my finishing dates at school. I'm not sure if I wrote this already but I've decided to finish school a little early to do a bit of travelling. I'm doing lots here already but there's more things that I want to see that I have time to see. I'm working on having a JR Pass sent out so I can go flying around the country on the shinkansen. I'm thinking Nikko, Himeji, maybe to an onsen or down to Kyushu. I can do anything for 7 days so it'll be fun. But anyway, I sort out those details in school, have a little lunch and then go to class...which as usual, is dull.





Katharina's sister has arrived from Germany now so we were going to go for curry after class but everyone wanted to come and maybe the place we were going was too small so it started to look like a bad idea. But as it turns out, Friday was Tang-sans last day of school and he wanted to have a fairwell dinner so we ended up in the usual Italian place. It was nice but I think that'll be my last visit. I don't want to eat at the same places all the time.








Some people wanted to go drink in the park after dinner but I was still feeling like crap, plus I had to get up early for Hakone on Saturday so I just came home and watched the last 3 episodes of Scrubs. Sad to see you go guys and you were just starting to get good again. EEEAAAAAGLLLLEEEE!!!!!

2 comments:

ethereal said...

awwww... don't say noone reads this crap Laura, Brooke and I read your crap regularly, and live vicariously through your blog. We still can't wait to move, but its a long 10-12 months from now for us still. We miss you! Can't wait to see you in November in NYC ^_^

ethereal said...

oooo yeah... scrubs has been renewed Laura... sort of. Zach Braff is only signed on for 6 episodes, but the show will be back ;)