Wednesday 6 May 2009

Day 35

G'day folks!

Yes it was another of those 'do nothing' days. Well not nothing per se, I did ironing and vaccuming and some studying and messing around on the computer. And I took a walk to the supermarket taking the longest route possible just to get some fresh air.

And I watched some j-drama. Tried to. I was watching this programme called Rescue which, honestly, is awful. I wanted to see it as it has a NEWS member in it but it was just dreadful. I didn't even make it through the first episode. :(

Um, what else did I do? I looked for Sailor Venus costume stuff as I really want to do that for Nino's birthday. If he's gonna be Sailor Moon then I'm gonna be Sailor Venus!

And finally I did lots of quizzes and things on facebook and what-have-you. I liked this one a lot as it's scary accurate for me right now.




ColorQuiz.comI took the free ColorQuiz.com personality test!

"Lives life to the fullest. Has a high energy leve..."


Click here to read the rest of the results.


I'm going to go back to studying now as I have school tomorrow and I haven't done my homework yet. After school I'll either go to Shibuya to watch Barcelona v Chelsea or I'm gonna hit up Ebisu to see the Hana Yori Dango statue. A fangirl must do what a fangirl must do.

No comments: