Sunday 28 September 2008

6 months and counting....

I can't sleep this morning, much to my annoyance, so I've uploaded my itinerary (see previous entry) and now I'm going to type some random junk to pass the time. What is it? 28th September? That means 6 months from now I'll have just finished my last shift at work and will be looking forward to my super-lame leaving do :) By this point I should be just about all set to go. My bags wont be packed, of course, but I'll do that on the Sunday. Monday will be for final checks and goodbyes. Hmmm...must remember to sorn my bike and car before I go or I could get in to trouble for that. But that gives me 6 months until I leave. It's kinda scary to think that in just 6 months time I'll be about to jet off to the other side of the world to live!! Amazing but scary. All those places to visit, all those foods to eat and drinks to be disturbed by (make sure you look at the older post too...), all those friends to meet and pretty boys to perv at, all those mountains to climb, literally and figuratively I suppose.

Speaking of mountains, As my 6 month countdown is about to begin, I should really get on with that training I've been talking about for ages and not doing. I have at least 1 mountain to climb, Fuji, and I may tackle Mount Aso as well, just for the hell of it. I'm not going to get far in my current state though and I seem to be getting fatter by the day *cry* I guess it's my own fault. I only need to get in the gym 3 or 4 times a week but I'm just being lazy. I'll make time for it from now on. I'll make sure Eye of the Tiger is on my iPod. I'll jog, I'll do star jumps, I'll train!! Honestly.....no I don't believe me either. Anyone who wants a project or just wants to offer some support/encouragement please do.

I guess if I'm leaving on 31st March then 30th September shall be my official training launch date. I'll figure out a training plan and a way of actually sticking to it. I might even sign up to one of those online lose weight forums and get people to egg me on there. Hey, anything is worth a shot :)

Must write an email to B² now and then I'll try to get some sleep again

No comments: