Monday 15 September 2008

31st March 2009 it is!

Minor change to the leaving date. It seems that I can get a return flight from Heathrow to Tokyo Narita for £498 with Virgin Atlantic (including £50 to spend on on-board duty free). The only problem with that is I will be required to leave a day early. If I leave on 1st April the price goes up by £100. Makes sense really to go a day early and spend the night in a hotel. I was thinking I'd do that and stop in a hotel in Tokyo for the night but after a little thinking I realised that there's little point in going in to Tokyo itself. It would be far better (or cheaper) to stay in a hotel around the airport or Narita. So I found a Toyoko near the airport which will cost me around £40 for the night. Free transfer from the airport as well. Say I spent maybe a fiver on food, I'm still saving over £50 and getting an extra night in Japan. I could take a train in to Narita for a look around which would cost I think 250yen each way but going on tiredness levels the last time I arrived in Japan, just a nice comfortable room with a vending machine near by will suit me just fine. I'll be all fresh and dandy for my transfer to my accomodation the next day and all set for school on the Friday.

Must remember to email the company tomorrow with a few questions regarding a few things haha.

Ciao xoxo

No comments: