Tuesday 31 March 2009

Leaving soon :)

Less than 24 hours to go until I step on that bus to begin my belated adventures in Japan. I'm currently sat in Kev's sisters house (he's gone to work) going through my computer getting rid of anything I shouldn't have on here and downloading as much music as I can for my mp3 player and then of course deleting it. Can't be caught with all this nonsense on my laptop going through customs, but I can't not do it because I dont know when I'll be able to get any new music. While I have an internet connection in my room in Warabi, I suspect the connection will only be good enough for email and maybe skype. The watching of Lost, Grey's Anatomy and Supernatural will have to be put on hold (though I dont know how I'm going to resist reading spoilers).

Once I've got this laptop "issue" free I'll need to sort out all my photos that I want printed as I'm off to Boots around 9am to get that done. Need passport photo's too but I'll do that later. Also need to group up everything I need printed and email it to myself. Can't take the laptop with me so I'll have to access it all via googlemail and print that way.

What else do I need to do? I have to buy those shoes I've been threatening to buy for months. Pack my suitcase (I'll do that tonight). Visit Elphaba (I'm going to miss her soooooooooooo much). Need a bath too but that'll happen before I go on the hunt for clogs.

I hope Kevin can come down and visit me this afternoon :( Won't be nice to go off to Japan without seeing him one last time.

Anyway, back to what I was saying...what else needs to be done? Oh I have to get some currency. And that's pretty much it. So I'd better get a move on and by get a move on I mean watch Big Bang Theory >:D

No comments: