Tuesday 10 February 2009

7 weeks to go!

I cant believe that time has gone so quickly. It seems like only yesterday I was saying "10 months to go" and now I'm down to 7 weeks! It's scary and exciting and a whole heap of other conflicting emotions but I am most definatly looking forward to it. I think with just 7 weeks to go now I should be seriously thinking of finalising any last details and doing some shopping before I go.

At some point I need to make a list of things to pack. I did start buying one item a week to take with me but that literally only lasted one week so I guess that plan is out the window. At least I have shower gel and 1 lone box of paracetamol to go. My boots went back too so I actually have 1 additional thing to think about/buy. Must not get bogged down in daps though or my head'll explode.

I think before the end of February I need to get an address book, print some business cards, keep on dieting (yeah 5lb lost!), buy some make up and pjs and make a final decision about shoes.

Right now though, i want sleep zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: